Pagan Process Group: 2018 Calendar
2018 Dates: The First Tuesday Every Month
6:00 pm-8:00 pm
July 3, 2018
August 7, 2018
September 4, 2018
October 2, 2018
November 6, 2018
December 4, 2018
The Democracy Center
45 Mount Auburn Street
The intention for the Pagan Process Groups is to give Pagans a safe & supportive space to discuss, process and receive feedback from others regarding issues related to their spiritual journey, life events, transitions, existential questions, or coping with challenges; all from a Pagan perspective.
ALL WHO CAN ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING PROCESS GROUP RULES ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND:
• Be respectful and non-judgmental
• Use active listening skills when another person is talking
• No speaking over others or interrupting
• Speak from the “I”, as in “I feel___”
• Confidentiality: what is said in the process group, stays in the process group
• Participate in the discussion
• Do not monopolize the discussion
• This is a peer facilitated group; though some topics may be deeply personal, this group is not intended to be used as a crisis intervention. If you are experiencing severe emotional distress or deeper mental health issues, please consult an outside mental health professional.
All Pagan Process Groups will be by DONATION to help cover the cost of the rental space, please give what you can.
We will be meeting in the Library at the Democracy Center, once the door is closed the discussion has begun; if you arrive late please enter quietly and respectfully.