Pagan Process Group: 2021
Online Every Monday Evening at 6:00pm
The intention for the Pagan Process Groups is to give Pagans a safe & supportive space to discuss, process and receive feedback from others regarding issues related to their spiritual-magical journey, life events, transitions, existential questions, or coping with challenges; all from a Pagan perspective.
ALL WHO CAN ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING PROCESS GROUP RULES ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND:
• Be respectful and non-judgmental
• Use active listening skills when another person is talking
• No speaking over others or interrupting
• Speak from the “I”, as in “I feel___”
• Confidentiality: what is said in the process group, stays in the process group
• Participate in the discussion
• Do not monopolize the discussion
• This is a peer facilitated group; though some topics may be deeply personal, this group is not intended to be used as a crisis intervention. If you are experiencing severe emotional distress or deeper mental health issues, please consult an outside mental health professional.